Dead Cat - the work of Matthew Gaffen

11/12/2006

Why a dead cat?


Welcome to DeadCat

This blog is here to display my creative output, be it musical, literature-based, art or design. At well as a resource for titbits of useful or interesting information. Hopefully this blog will soon become the sister project for Gaffen.co.uk, which should hold the information for my more 'official' work. Basically being a web-portfolio

So why the dead cat? Quite simple really - I was bored in a lecture at Camberwell and drew this:


My main project at the moment is trying to sort out my bedroom, which is in a massive state right now. After it's sorted maybe I can do some real work. Photos to come.

It seems to somehow fit with my practice quite well and thus adopted it as my logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment I'll feel really popular all of a sudden