Dead Cat - the work of Matthew Gaffen

9/07/2010

The Room



This is a six million dollar independent movie. Seriously. I implore you NOT to watch the entire thing on your own - it's just too bad to watch unless you're inebriated with friends. Look out for framed pictures of kitchen utensils, the phrase 'Oh hi _____!' said again and again, and possibly the hammiest acting I've ever seen. The best way to experience the movie is actually to play this game on Newgrounds - it actually improves it quite a bit! Watch out for spoons and collect them for a special ending.



Watch as many related videos as you like on youtube, but I've tried actually watching a version of it and had to turn it off five minutes later. Yes it's that dire. A drunken viewing with friends could be good though, I hear it's popular in America

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment I'll feel really popular all of a sudden