Dead Cat - the work of Matthew Gaffen

11/26/2010

An alternative view of the Nov 24th protest



I haven't started dealing with my own student debt yet, but it's sure to be quite a burden - I have a maxed-out student overdraft, a maintenance loan and tuition fees loan to pay back - ignoring the odd hand out from my parents when I was desperate for money. I reckon I probably have to pay back around £20,000. I can't even imagine having to pay back double, let alone what I have to at the moment!

In any case, I think the protests are understanable. I find it interesting to see the comparison between the violence from the students portrayed in news broadcasts in comparison to the violence from the police displayed in this video.

Sourced from the NCAFC website

Feel free to spread the video around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment I'll feel really popular all of a sudden