Dead Cat - the work of Matthew Gaffen

11/03/2010

Exhibition and Party

So, this isn't late notice at all, or anything.

TOMORROW I have one of the pieces I've been working on with Alex Chinneck being shown in the above show in Hackney Wick. Please come down if you're interested, the more the merrier. I'd love to see you there! I should be turning up around 6/7ish.


After that, I've promised to show up at BUMP at The Den. Organized by the same promoter who did Smash and Grab, as well as being a bandmate from my other band and editor of Arthur and Albert magazine, the multi-talented Zoniel Burton. I hear that the last one was a stonker and that the booze is cheap enough to satisfy even the poorest student. With any luck I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment I'll feel really popular all of a sudden