Dead Cat - the work of Matthew Gaffen

11/19/2010

Photos of Derilicts - Artificial Owl


This blog is lovely. It's amazing how the stories of these places is found out as well. It served as a luxury flying yacht for Thomas W Kendall - a retired businessman. Apparently it got shot up pretty bad by some people affiliated with the Saudi Arabian Army. Sounds like quite an ordeal! You can read more about it here. Also check out the rest of the blog, there's something fascinating about these abandoned things.

I always loved Catalinas - they are beautiful planes. When I was a young whippersnapper my parents would take me to air shows and I'd learn all the names of the different planes.

It's been quite a while since I've posted, the next one should come along a lot sooner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment I'll feel really popular all of a sudden