Dead Cat - the work of Matthew Gaffen

12/06/2010

Ok, so maybe this blog is becoming a little political now.



When you think of a student occupation, is this what you imagine? This is an incredibly organised movement going on here. I actively encourage you to drop by and see for yourselves. And if not, at lease go to their website, check what's going on and SHARE ALL THIS STUFF.

I've joing the IT desk here - I'm planing to help give the website an overhaul tonight, look out for it.

I've been here a few days now and am a little too busy to post incredibly thoughtfully right now. I will post selected videos from UCL Occupation's Youtube channel and their Vimeo profile too. There are very many awesome vids that help illustrate exactly what is going on here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment I'll feel really popular all of a sudden