Dead Cat - the work of Matthew Gaffen

1/25/2011

Bloggie Film is live!



I'm bloody excited to see my film uploaded onto the official Sony site! I'm fairly happy with the job I did for a week's work, what do you think?

Mad props to Ralph (The main actor, and he also workshopped the idea with me), Michael (Stepped in for some of the chicken suit shots when Ralph wasn't around) and Doug for writing the bloody epic sound track. It wouldn't have been the same without you guys!

Now I'm just waiting for the Screening in March in East London, where the votes will be cast and the winner selected. I can't wait!

Oh yeah; my name isn't Matt Gaften, it's Gaffen. And I think I'll be calling the film 'Escaping the daily grind' for my personal use.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment I'll feel really popular all of a sudden