Dead Cat - the work of Matthew Gaffen

2/03/2011

Sukey has made sleep a distant memory...


I've had so little sleep recently.

Sukey has officially arrived, I believe. Today we were featured in the Guardian, I was pleasantly surprised to discover we got four pages!

Alongside that I've designed a couple of new websites (Including Sukey.org, helped shoot another Sony advert, pulled more pints than I care to remember and gone to innumerable band practices. Pulling all nighters left right and centre I feel like a zobie right now.

However the warm glow inside I get for knowing I'm doing something I love keeps me going throught the hunger and sleep deprivation.

I'm truly happy, happier than I've been in some time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment I'll feel really popular all of a sudden