Dead Cat - the work of Matthew Gaffen

5/01/2011

HearsePileup.co.uk now active!


Pretty happy with the result really, me and Sam cobbled it together whilst out here in Snowdon! The next gig is on the 11th of May, so make sure you come, I hope to see you there!

You might have noticed the text at the bottom of the site mentioning that 'Hearsepileup.co.uk is an open source website, with its code released on github.com'. I'll be posting about github soon, suffice to say that it is awesome, and with a short afternoon mucking about with the software, you could easily have access to source code for the website, and request me to pull your suggested changes to the code. In fact I truly hope you do - I'm falling in love with open source!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment I'll feel really popular all of a sudden