Dead Cat - the work of Matthew Gaffen

1/11/2008

Lift off!

After a night spent up late with my singer and some rubbers (my sewing machine and a pack of erasers for making a rubber stamp), Dead Cat issue 1 is officially ready to go on shelves. It's been a long time coming, but it's finally here, and with any luck I'll achieve my aim of getting issue 2 out on the 11th next Month.

Retailers are yet to be found for Dead Cat, though I will see who may be interested. For the moment copies can be purchased directly from me, just contact me through this blog, or email me at tonedeafmessiah@gmail.com.

Oh, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to anyone who be reading this who I haven't wished glad tidings to yet

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment I'll feel really popular all of a sudden