Dead Cat - the work of Matthew Gaffen

11/10/2009

These Are a Few of My Favourite Things

Our breif for today was to show some things we like. My presentation seemed to go ok, however it was highlighted that the things I was showing weren't very 'fun'. This highlighted for me the fact that most of the content published to this blog carries a rather serious tone. So on that note I'd like to share some of my youtube favourites with you, they range from being fairly interesting and cool to outright silly, I hope that one or two give you the odd giggle.

Food Fight is a recent discovery that turned up in my recommended videos recently. Fairly entertaining, but the portrayal of the British involvement in WW2 is a little off...



I've posted this boefore, but I think it's worth a re-visit as I love it so much:



Yes it's a cat video, but aren't they so darn cute when they act like people:



I really need Puffin Cat to become a realy children's tv series, I'd watch it:



This needs no comment:



A great idea followed through superbly:



Typical sort of animation I'd like:



The first part of one of the best movies of all time:


(Check out part six for my favourite moment. It involves penguins)

Once again no need for a comment:



I'm sure I'll add more at some point but this is enough for now. I hope you enjoy these.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment I'll feel really popular all of a sudden