Dead Cat - the work of Matthew Gaffen

2/25/2010

Pantone and Ferro/Non-Newtonian Fluid


I met up with Gemma Rhead for a little chat post-FMP (for her that is!), which besides being nice to catch up after so much time, was an opportunity to discuss a new project. I'll keep it quiet for the moment but the content of it is something which might not be typically associated with me. What I will let slip is that it quite heavily connected to the Pantone colour matching system.


Aside from that I have also been looking into the applications for both ferrofluid and non-newtonian fluid, two substances with interesting properties. A possible three extra projects are therefore on their way.


FMP proposal MK II and MKIII may well be on their way to my FMP blog some time tomorrow, watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment I'll feel really popular all of a sudden