Dead Cat - the work of Matthew Gaffen

2/08/2007

Chelsea College Visit

I went to West London to check out Chelsea College of Art and laid witness to Geoff-Thomas Shaw, quite an intense personality who left my opinion middling around without a paddle. I also was asked to make a one minute film in ten days for Graphics. And if my computer hadn't crashed beyond most reasonable attempts at repair I would have had it in on time. Bastard technology; as much as I hate the campaign, Mitchell and Webb's Apple adds are starting to sway me.
Aside from that I've been practacing with SGLA as per usual, and more importantly the Bee(Hive) project is starting its initial phase - Posters should be going up around Camberwell soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment I'll feel really popular all of a sudden